Easy Crab Dip and Edamame
Ready in minutes, this Asian-inspired dip pairs well with crunchy rice crackers and a side of salted edamame for a simple snack or fuss-free meal.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) Premium Lump Crab Meat, drained 3-4 green onions, chopped
- 1 package (10-12 oz.) edamame in the pod
- Sea salt
- 4 ounces rice crackers
- Stir together cream cheese and sweet chili sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and green onions to combine.
- Prepare edamame according to package directions.
- Season edamame with sea salt. Serve alongside crab dip and rice crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.