Easy Family Ramen with Beef
Short on time? Try this quick and delicious recipe that the whole family will love.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tsp. peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp. ginger
- 1 Tbsp. garlic
- ¼ cup finely chopped scallions, white and green parts separated
- ½ lb. flank steak, sliced thinly across the grain
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 4 cups beef stock
- 16 ounces fresh ramen noodles
- Heat the oil in a large pot over high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, and scallions whites. Cook, stirring rapidly, for 30 seconds to1 minute.
- Add the flank steak and soy sauce. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Remove the steak. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the beef stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Turn off the heat. Return the steak to the pot and add the ramen noodles. Let the hot broth heat the noodles thoroughly, about 5 minutes. Serve, garnishing with scallion greens.