Easy Flavored Rice
Cooking rice in broth, juice, or another liquid is a great way to add extra flavor. Feel free to load up the rice by stirring in
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¾ cups chicken broth
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp. curry powder
- 1½ cups instant long-grain rice
- 2 tsp. butter
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Bring the chicken broth, coconut milk, and curry powder to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Stir in the rice, making sure it is thoroughly wet. Stir in the butter, salt, and pepper. Remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Cover the saucepan and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff up with a fork and serve.