Easy Frozen Margaritas
This recipe is super-easy and a party favorite. Save the juicing of fresh limes for nonfrozen margaritas.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (6 oz.) frozen limeade
- 6 oz. tequila
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 1 small lime, cut into wedges, optional
- 2 tsp. coarse salt, optional
- Put frozen limeade in the blender. Add tequila and Triple Sec and fill the blender container with cracked ice. Process until smooth.
- If desired, run lime wedges over the rims of four tequila glasses to moisten, then dip glass rims in a plate of coarse salt. Pour frozen margarita mixture into glasses.