Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 large green bell peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 3 large tomatoes
- 4 cups unsalted tomato juice
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- Process the vegetables in the work bowl of a food processor just until chunky.
- Add the tomato juice and combine.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and seasonings.
- Chill for 1 hour or more.