Easy Gluten-Free Bagels
Made without any gluten, yeast or boiling water, these tasty bagels are easy to assemble, and they’re great on their own or stuffed with your favorite breakfast sandwich fillings.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups Greek yogurt
- Everything bagel spice blend, optional
- Cinnamon sugar blend, optional
- Poppy seeds, optional
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add yogurt; mix thoroughly to form dough.
- Divide dough into 6 balls. Form each ball into a log and pinch ends together to form a ring. Place on prepared baking pan.
- Brush tops with water. Sprinkle with desired toppings.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. To serve, split and toast bagels. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.