Easy Gluten-Free Mini Cherry-Cheesecakes
Make these mini gluten-free cheesecakes in a muffin pan. Blanched almond flour is made from finely ground, skinned, blanched almonds. It is sold in many large grocery stores, health food stores, and online.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 can (20 oz.) cherry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with heavy-duty paper liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together the almond flour and butter. Divide the mixture evenly among the 12 paper-lined muffin cups and press down the mixture with your fingers to create a crust.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Whisk in the egg to make a thick batter. Divide the batter evenly over the crusts in muffin cups.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes, or until cheesecake centers are almost set. Set on a wire rack and cool for at least 1 hour before transferring to the fridge to cool completely.
- When the cheesecakes are cooled, spoon about 3–4 cherries from the pie filling over each. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.