Easy Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
These simple no-bake balls are an easy sweet treat to make when a chocolate craving strikes!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup pitted chopped dates
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp. sea salt
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup melted sugar-free chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put the hazelnuts and dates in a food processor and pulse until a rough crumbly mixture forms. Add maple syrup, vanilla, salt, and cocoa powder and pulse until smooth and well combined. Roll mixture into 1" balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Top with melted chocolate, and refrigerate for 15 minutes to harden chocolate.