Easy Heart Cinnamon Rolls
Heart shaped cinnamon rolls are such a fun and easy way to make a special breakfast for Valentine’s Day. This recipe uses cinnamon roll dough which makes these rolls come together in just minutes.
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12.4 oz.) Kroger® Cinnamon Rolls with Icing 8 count
- Heart-shaped sprinkles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9” round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Form each dough roll into long strips of dough, then coil the end of each strip in towards the center. Pull the middle of strip to from a point, making a heart shape.
- Place hearts in pan, points towards center. Bake 13-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Spread frosting over rolls and top with sprinkles. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.