Easy Homemade Granola
Homemade granola is easy to make and great to keep on hand. Add a handful to your favorite yogurt, enjoy it as a snack or add it to a bowl of milk for a healthy cereal.
Serves: 10Prep: 5 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 300F. Prepare two baking sheets with parchment paper
- In medium bowl, stir together coconut oil, honey and salt. Fold in oats and almonds. Stir until completely coated, then spread onto prepared pans.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove from oven; mix in cranberries and apricots
- Allow granola to cool. Store leftovers in an airtight container.