Easy Italian Spaghetti
It doesn’t get any easier than this. Because this meal cooks so quickly, you can put it together as soon as you get home from work.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Morningstar Veggie Crumbles (vegetarian ground beef substitute)
- 1 jar (16 oz.) marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta, uncooked
- ½ cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Add Veggie Crumbles, marinara sauce, and water to a greased 4–6-quart slow cooker. Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Forty-five minutes prior to serving, stir dry gluten-free pasta into meat sauce. The pasta will cook in the sauce. Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top of each serving.