Easy Kisses Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate lovers rejoice! These chewy chocolate chip cookies feature a creamy milk chocolate center for a kiss of decadence with every bite.
Serves: 52Prep: 30 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 52 Hershey's KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, wrappers removed
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz.) Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups Hershey's Kitchens Milk Chocolate Chips or Hershey's Kitchens Semi-Sweet Mini Chips, divided
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cookie dough according to package directions for cutout cookies. Mix in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Mold 1 tablespoon of dough around each milk chocolate, covering completely. Shape into balls; arrange on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes. Cool slightly; move to wire rack.
- In microwavable resealable plastic bag, combine remaining chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave on medium power (50%) 30 seconds; knead bag and contents. Continue microwaving in 10 second intervals, kneading after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cut corner of bag; drizzle over cookies before serving.