Easy Korean Bulgogi
For this recipe we use a skillet made for using on a grill. If you don't have one, you can also lay strips of beef over the grill and cook, turning once. Watch carefully to prevent burning. You can also cook the beef in a skillet on your stove.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Asian dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp. bottled minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 lb. beef sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. toasted white sesame seeds
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- Preheat the grill. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and sugar. Add beef and coat with marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grease a grill pan and place over hot grill. Using tongs, remove meat from marinade and let excess marinade drip off for a few seconds before adding to the pan. Grill, moving meat around to cook evenly, until beef is no longer pink and begins to turn brown and the edges, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer steak to a serving platter and toss with sesame seeds. Serve with salad greens and rice.