Easy Lemon Garlic Shrimp
With omega-3s, and low levels of total fat and calories, this is a great choice for the heart. Shrimp is a family favorite—easy to get everyone to eat it!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 medium cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 lbs. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on low heat. Add the garlic, and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp, turning often, until the shrimp are pink (about 5 minutes). Add parsley and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Remove from heat and then serve.