Easy Masala Egg (Anda Masala)
Eating a spicy breakfast is a great way to start the day!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano green chili, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced cilantro
- ½ tsp. red chili powder
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- Table salt, to taste
- 4 eggs, whisked
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the vegetable oil on medium. Add the onions and sauté until transparent.
- Add the green chili, cilantro, red chili powder, turmeric, and salt. Mix well, and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce the heat and add the eggs; cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs are done to your liking. Serve immediately.