Easy Meatball and Pasta Soup
Serve this soup with Texas toast, garlic bread, or toasted cheese sandwiches.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cans (14 oz.) beef broth
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen cooked chicken meatballs, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with Italian herbs; undrained
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dried small pasta, such as ditalini
- Add the broth, meatballs, beans, tomatoes, and vegetables to a 4-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil and stir in the pasta.
- Return to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked.