Easy Olive Spread
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup black olives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil
- 2 tsp. minced lemon zest
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Combine olives, garlic, parsley, basil, lemon zest, and black pepper in a food processor and pulse until chopped. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add cottage cheese, cream cheese, and olive oil to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Fold cheese mixture into chopped olive mixture.