Easy Onion Soup au Gratin for One
Here's an easy way to dress up simple instant soup.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp. instant onion soup mix (about 1⁄2 package)
- 1 slice crusty bread or toast, cubed
- 1⁄3 cup grated Swiss cheese
- Place the water in a microwave-safe casserole dish. Stir in the onion soup mix.
- Microwave on high heat for 2 minutes until the soup is heated through.
- Add the cubed bread and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Place under broiler in oven until the cheese melts.