Easy Peach Crumble
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) sliced peaches, drained
- 1⁄4 package (11 oz.) pie crust mix
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place the peaches in a medium baking dish. Add the lemon zest. Crumble the pie crust mix into a bowl; add the sugar and mix well. Dust the peaches with the pie crust mixture and dot with the butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Serve warm.