Easy Pecan Pie Dessert Bars
Rich, indulgent, bite-sized pecan pie bars are perfect for potlucks and picnics.
Serves: 48Prep: 20 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 3⁄4 cups plus 6 Tbsp. Simple Truth Organic™ Unbleached All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 ⅚ cup Simple Truth Organic™ Pecan Pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark corn syrup
- 2⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar, firmly packed
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Madagascar Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- For crust, combine 1¾ cups flour, butter and sugar in bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in ⅓ cup pecans.
- Press crust mixture evenly onto bottom of ungreased 9"x13" baking pan. Bake 18-22 minutes or until edges are very light golden brown.
- For the filling, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, eggs, 6 Tbsp. flour, vanilla and salt in a bowl; mix well. Stir in 1½ cups pecans.
- Spread evenly over hot, partially baked crust. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and knife inserted 1" from edge comes out clean. Cool completely and refrigerate.
- Cut into bars when fully set.