Easy Quiche with Spinach and Mozzarella
This easy vegetarian quiche is a winner when feeding a few people. Swiss, Monterey Jack, or Cheddar cheese can be used in place of mozzarella.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. black pepper
- 1⁄4 tsp. paprika
- 2⁄3 cup mozzarella cubes (1⁄4 inch)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch or 10-inch pie plate or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the butter or margarine in a frying pan. Cook the thawed spinach over medium-low heat, just enough to cook through. Donʼt overcook.
- Whisk together the Bisquick and milk. Whisk in the eggs. Stir in the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lay the thawed spinach on the bottom of the pie plate. Add the cubes of mozzarella on top. Pour the Bisquick, milk, and egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.