Easy Quiche with Spinach and Mozzarella
This easy vegetarian quiche is a winner when feeding a few people. Swiss, Monterey jack, or Cheddar cheese can be used in place of mozzarella.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1½ cups frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- ½ cup Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ⅔ cup 1/4" cubes mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9" or 10" pie plate or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat the butter or margarine in a frying pan. Cook the thawed spinach over medium-low heat, just enough to cook through. Donʼt overcook.
- Whisk together the Bisquick and milk. Whisk in the eggs. Stir in the salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Lay the thawed spinach on the bottom of the pie plate. Add the cubes of mozzarella on top. Pour the Bisquick, milk, and egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.