Easy Refrigerator Key Lime Pie
Use tiny key limes if you can find them, but regular limes work just fine in this sweet and tangy pie.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 package unflavored gelatin
- 1 tsp. salt
- Juice of 3 medium limes
- 1 cup condensed milk
- Combine butter and crumbs in a medium bowl. Press crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie pan. Set aside.
- Heat the water, sugar, gelatin, salt, and lime juice in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the condensed milk and cook for 5 to 7 minutes without boiling.
- Pour the filling into the crust and let the pie cool. Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.