Easy Slow Cooker Edamame
Edamame are immature soybeans that are sold in their pods as well as without. Edamame are a popular Japanese appetizer and are delicious in salads, soups and as a simple side dish.
Serves: 5Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen edamame, shelled
- Enough water to cover edamame by 1"
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Add edamame and water to a 4-quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on high heat for about 1–2 hours. Check the edamame after an hour and continue cooking if necessary.
- Once the edamame is fully cooked, drain in a colander.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt and serve.