Easy Tortellini Skewers
These tasty tortellini kabobs are filled with flavor! Drizzle them with Italian dressing and set them out as a delicious addition to any party. With fresh flavors and a colorful presentation, they’ll disappear fast anytime they’re served.
- 2 cups cheese-filled tortellini pasta
- Fresh mozzarella balls
- Salami slices
- 1 jar (5.75 oz.) whole olives
- 1 jar (7 oz.) sun-dried tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Wooden skewers
- Cook tortellini al dente according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and drain thoroughly. Toss with 2 tablespoons of your favorite Italian salad dressing.
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes in half. Tear basil leaves from stems.
- Arrange all ingredients on skewers in an alternating pattern, filling the skewers half way. Depending on size, fold the salami slices and basil leaves to better match the size of the other ingredients. Brush with additional Italian dressing and serve.
- Skewers can be made ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator overnight. Store leftovers covered in the fridge.