Easy Turkey Cobbler
In a hurry? Sometimes the easiest sauce comes from a can in your pantry.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (10 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups whole milk, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked, shredded turkey breast
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine soup, 1 1⁄3 cups milk, turkey, vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley and add salt and black pepper.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and remaining milk; stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- Spoon turkey mixture into a small casserole and top with spoonfuls of biscuit dough, evenly spaced. Bake just until biscuits are browned, about 12 to 15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.