Easy Turkey Potpie
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large potato, cut into cubes
- 1 tsp. butter
- ¼ cup diced onion
- ½ cup sliced celery
- 1 jar (10 oz.) turkey gravy
- ¼ cup water
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas and carrots
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Boil or steam the potato until just tender. In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium heat and sauté the onion and celery in the butter about 3 minutes. Stir in the gravy, water, remaining vegetables, turkey, and seasonings. Bring to a boil then remove from the heat.
- Arrange the biscuits on top of the mixture. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden brown.