Easy Turkey Stuffing
This turkey stuffing is super easy to put together. It tastes as though you put a lot of time and effort into it, even though it’s done in under 30 minutes!
Serves: 9Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup red apple, chopped
- 1 package Kitchen Creations Turkey Stuffing Mix
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the chopped red onion, celery and apple. Sauté until the apples are tender.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add apple mixture and cranberries to the cooked stuffing. Place in a 9”x9” casserole dish that is sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Serve and refrigerate leftovers.