Easy Vegan Pizza Bagels
Need a quick lunch or after-school snack for the kids? Pizza bagels to the rescue! For a real treat, shop for vegetarian “pepperoni” slices to top it off!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried basil
- 1⁄2 tsp. dried oregano
- 4 bagels, sliced in half
- 1 cup grated vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped black olives
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine pizza sauce, garlic powder, salt, basil, and oregano.
- Spread sauce over each bagel half, and top with cheese, mushrooms, and olives.
- Heat in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.