If you can’t find shelled edamame, try this recipe with lima beans instead.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed and drained
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, diced
- ¾ cup corn kernels
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine edamame, bell pepper, corn, and cilantro in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, chili powder, and lemon juice, and combine with the edamame. Add salt and pepper.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.