Eat this healthy egg salad on toast, on a salad, or just on its own.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 cup celery, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Place the eggs into a large covered dish and crush with a fork.
- Add the celery, scallions, and red wine vinegar and fold gently to avoid making a paste.
- Fold in the yogurt and seasonings to blend well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until completely chilled through.