These are great to make in advance and take on the go. They are also quite tasty with some sliced avocado.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 12 large eggs
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 green onion
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup cooked ham
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two muffin pans with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs well. In a food processor, process zucchini, pepper, and green onion until finely chopped, but not smooth. Add chopped vegetables to the eggs.
- Finely chop spinach in the food processor and add to the egg mixture. Stir in the ham and mix well.
- Fill the muffin pans halfway with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until the eggs are set in the middle.