These simple and savory egg muffins will wow the gals at brunch, while giving everyone the protein they need to power through a day of Galentine’s Day activities!
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped and cooked
- 1 cup onion, chopped and sautéed
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger™ Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth.
- Add the spinach, onion, bacon, salt, pepper and cheese, then stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.