Egg, Sour Cream, and Chive Ham Cups
Sour cream is an excellent way to make eggs taste even creamier. Chives enhance the flavor to make this cup even better than a potato chip with a similar name.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 slices ham
- 6 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. diced chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 6 muffin liners in a standard-sized muffin tin. Layer the ham slices to cover the liners.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of sour cream in the bottom of each cup and break the egg over it. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper and top with 1 tablespoon of the chives.
- Bake cups 8 to 10 minutes until eggs are set. Top with remaining chives and serve warm.