Indulge in a slice of holiday magic! Everyone’s favorite December drink is the featured flavor of this festive homemade bread.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Simple Truth™ Natural Cage Free Grain Fed Grade A Large White Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, softened
- 2 1⁄4 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom of 9"x5" loaf pan.
- In large bowl, mix together eggs, eggnog, rum extract, sugar, vanilla and butter.
- In another large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir just enough to moisten; pour into prepared pan.
- Bake bread 40 to 60 minutes or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from pan. Cool completely, wrap tightly and store in refrigerator.