Eggplant Baba Ghanoush
Whip up a batch of Eggplant Baba Ghanoush and serve with some vegan pita bread or crackers to dip.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium eggplants
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice eggplants in half and prick several times with a fork.
- Place on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes, or until soft. Allow to cool slightly.
- Remove inner flesh and place in a bowl. Using a large fork or potato masher, mash eggplant together with remaining ingredients until almost smooth.