Energizer Breakfast Squares
Instead of reaching for boxed breakfast bars, make your own at home. These taste as good as they look!
Serves: 16Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Raisin Bran® cereal, crushed
- 2 cups Simple Truth™ Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Saigon
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Strained Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine oats, wheat germ, cinnamon and raisins. Set aside.
- In another medium mixing bowl, mix together yogurt, applesauce, vanilla, honey, egg and milk powder. Stir in baking soda and baking powder.
- Gradually add cereal mixture to yogurt mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into greased 8"x 8" pan and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Allow to fully cool. Cut into squares and wrap individually for snacks.