Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 apples, cored
- 1⁄2 cucumber
- 1⁄4 bulb fennel
- 3 stalks celery, including leaves
- 1⁄2 lemon, peeled
- 1 piece ginger, about 1⁄4"
- 1⁄2 cup kale
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce
- Slice the apples and process through the feed tube of an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Follow with pieces of cucumber and fennel.
- Add the celery, followed by the lemon and the ginger.
- Lightly tear the remaining greens into pieces and process.
- Mix the juice thoroughly before serving. Serve over ice if desired.