English Garden Pea Soup
Pair this soup with a salad and fine artisan bread for a hearty and satisfying meal.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 cups garden peas
- 1 cup white wine
- 3 Tbsp. plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat and sauté the garlic and leek for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Spoon this mixture into a blender or food processor. Add the peas, white wine, an d yogurt. Purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into soup bowls and serve.