Espresso Frozen Yogurt
Although developed in Italy over 100 years ago, espresso didn’t gain popularity in the United States until the 1990s, when chain coffeehouses such as Starbucks introduced the very flavorful drink to the masses.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 cups plain whole-milk yogurt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup brewed strong espresso coffee
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.