Eureka Egg White Omelet
Make this delicious egg white frittata in a slow cooker.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick olive oil cooking spray
- 4 cups fresh spinach, well-rinsed and dried
- 1 carton (16 oz.) egg whites or 12 egg whites (from large eggs)
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried onions
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Spray the bottom of a small (1½- to 3-quart) slow cooker with nonstick olive oil cooking spray.
- Place the spinach in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites, Parmesan, garlic, onions, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Pour over the spinach.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 5–6 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker, slice, and serve.