Everything Bagel Frittata
Seasoned with everything bagel seasoning, this flavorful frittata is a simple yet filling breakfast for the whole family.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 7 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning blend, divided
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- In oven-safe 8” nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, add butter. Once melted, add onions; cook 15 to 20 minutes, until caramelized and very tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In bowl, whisk eggs together. Add cream cheese, 1 tablespoon seasoning blend and caramelized onions. Pour into same skillet; cook over medium heat, until edges are set. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning blend. Transfer to oven.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until puffed and lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve. Refrigerate leftovers.