Exotic Fruit Chutney
Chutney is good with many sausages, especially pork sausages such as bratwurst. It’s also fine with cooked, cold poultry and most meats.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 medium tart apples, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. minced gingerroot
- 1 Tbsp. Madras curry powder
- Mix all ingredients together in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until sugar melts. Cool and store in the refrigerator. This will keep for two weeks or more.