Extra Spicy Salsa
You can use salsa in so many ways. Itʼs wonderful in frittatas and delicious as a garnish for chili or grilled chicken.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 4 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, minced
- 1 meium habanero pepper, minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground white pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In large bowl, combine jalapeños, habanero pepper, bell pepper, garlic, red onion, and tomatoes.
- In small bowl, combine lime juice, salt, and pepper; stir to dissolve salt. Add to tomato mixture along with cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.