Fabulous Fig Smoothie
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 figs, halved
- 3 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1 small sugar beet, greens optional
- 2 stalks celery, with leaves
- 2 medium apples, cored
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- ½ lemon, peeled
- Process the figs in a masticating juicer or blender until smooth.
- Process the carrots and beets through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the celery, apples, and cucumber to the juicer, followed by the lemon.
- Whisk or blend the ingredients together and enjoy!