Fajita Enchilada Cups
Your favorite enchilada ingredients – beans, peppers and onions – are piled inside tortilla cups for a fun twist on fajita night.
Serves: 5Prep: 10 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 fajita tortillas 5
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) pinto beans or black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 package (12 oz.) Recipe Beginnings 3 Pepper & Onion Blend, thawed and drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Sour cream, for serving
- Cilantro, chopped, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In each muffin well, carefully press a tortilla, pleating as needed, to form open cup. Bake 8 to 10 minutes to help strengthen and maintain shape.
- In large bowl, combine beans, pepper & onion blend, enchilada sauce and ½ cup cheese.
- Carefully spoon bean mixture into each tortilla cup. Top with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, until filling is hot and cups are golden brown.
- Serve topped with sour cream and chopped cilantro, if desired. Refrigerate leftovers.