Fall Bulgur Wheat Salad
Move over boring salads, this hearty combination of whole grain, apples, grapes and walnuts makes for a crave-worthy meal.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup bulgur wheat
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup grapes, cut in half
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- Combine bulgur and water in a bowl; soak for 1 hour. Drain excess water if any.
- Combine bulgur and remaining ingredients in a bowl, tossing to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste. Refrigerate leftovers.