Fall Roasted Brussels Sprouts Medley
This Thanksgiving, treat your family with a bright and colorful dish that delights the taste buds. With the combination of Brussels sprouts, butternut squash, pecans and dried cranberries, this Fall Roasted Brussels Sprouts Medley will quickly become a family favorite.
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 pounds butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut into 1” cubes
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F and prepare two baking sheets by lining with foil.
- Slice all Brussels sprouts in half and add to one of the foil-lined baking sheets. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt, to taste. Use hands to incorporate oil and salt over all Brussels sprouts and turn them cut side down.
- Place cut butternut squash on the other foil-lined pan. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 3 tablespoons maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom. Toss all ingredients to incorporate.
- Bake Brussels sprouts and squash, side by side, for 20-25 minutes, turning once halfway through baking, until Brussels sprouts are slightly charred and squash is softened.
- Remove pans from oven and pour all ingredients into a large bowl. Toss with pecans and cranberries, and remaining 2 tablespoons of maple syrup. Place in serving dish and enjoy.
- Refrigerate any leftovers for up to three days.