Family Pasta Bake Three Ways
Whip up a flavorful and cheesy pasta dish that every member of the family can agree with this impressive and easy-to-make Family Pasta Bake Three Ways. Layers of rigatoni are smothered in marinara sauce and are sandwiched between chicken Alfredo and a creamy basil cheese layer.
- 16 ounces rigatoni, cooked al dente
- 3 cups Private Selection™ Hearty Traditional Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup Private Selection™ Alfredo Rich Cream Sauce
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Private Selection™ Basil Pesto
- 1 2⁄3 shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Spray a 13”x 9” inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Set out 3 medium mixing bowls. In one bowl, toss together 2 cups of the marinara sauce with ⅔ of the cooked rigatoni. In a second bowl, combine the cooked chicken with the Alfredo sauce. In a third bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, basil pesto and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella.
- Now you’re ready to layer your pasta bake in the prepared baking pan, in this order: Evenly spread half of the marinara/rigatoni mixture in the bottom of the baking dish. Then spread all of the chicken/Alfredo mixture over top. Top with ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella. Spread in the remaining half of the marinara/rigatoni mixture. Top with the pesto/cheese mixture. Finish it off with the remaining cup of marinara sauce and then ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella.
- Baked, uncovered, for 35-40 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is bubbly. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a salad and fresh-baked Italian bread, if desired. Enjoy!
- Tip: You can make prep for this family dinner idea even easier by picking up a rotisserie chicken from the Deli and a fresh-baked loaf of Italian bread from the Bakery.