Farmer’s Market Platter
The farmers market is bursting with spring produce! Set out a colorful spread to showcase the best flavors of the season with these pretty veggie party dips.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small sweet potatoes, roasted and peeled
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower butter
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. harissa, divided
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. salt, divided
- 3⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. roasted pepitas
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 16 oz. prepared baba ganoush
- 1⁄2 lb. steamed baby beets
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tbsp. pomegranate arils
- 1 small head orange cauliflower
- 4 small cucumbers, quartered lengthwise
- 1⁄2 lb. multicolored baby carrots
- 1⁄2 lb. asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 small watermelon radishes, sliced
- Place sweet potatoes, sunflower butter, 1⁄3 cup harissa, coconut milk, garlic, and 1⁄2 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth. Spoon into a small serving bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with remaining 1 tablespoon harissa, pepitas, and cilantro.
- Place baba ganoush, beets, garlic, lemon juice, and remaining salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth. Spoon into a small serving bowl. Garnish with dill, pine nuts, and pomegranate arils.
- Arrange vegetables and dips on a large platter and serve.