Fast Mocha Fudge
Don’t slice the bars too thickly. This recipe makes a very sweet fudge with a strong mocha flavor—a little goes a long way.
Serves: 32Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2¼ cups sugar
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup brewed coffee
- ¼ cup gluten-free instant hot chocolate mix
- Grease an 8" × 8" baking pan.
- Combine the sugar, chocolate chips, butter, milk, coffee, and instant hot chocolate mix in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir and microwave on high for 1-minute intervals, stirring each time, until the butter and chocolate are melted.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Cover and refrigerate until it has set. Slice into 1" squares.